True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

GROUP STORYTELLING

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2008-05-06

GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:19 am

that's when it happened.

Lurch closed the gap and slammed a door behind me. I heard the sound of deadbolts sliding. I think to myself, "That can't be good."

It was at this point that the laughter ominously stops.

Now, there is silence. Complete silence. Complete silence and complete blackness. I can hear my pulse as the blood races through my veins. I can hear my breathing escalate as the panic I feel increases.

Suddenly, the floor gives way beneath me and I find myself falling. A scream rises in my throat...
Back to top Go down
https://truefriends.rpg-board.net
mOrT
best friend

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 am

"What the F...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" THUD!

I came to in a room. Obviously a dungeon. Stone walls, dripping water, and bars on the windows.
"Well this is a fine mess you've gotten us into Ollie!" I quip to myself.

I quick check to make sure the accutrements of nature are all intact and in working order....yep. Now my tailbone begins to announce it's presence. OUCH!

I get up and dust my self off gingerly. I take a better look around. Torches line the walls, giving small oaisises of light. The slight tinge of mildew perfumes the air. There is a door leading to a hall way.

Now to chose to stay or follow the hallway...
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:55 am

Well, as my grandpa used to say, "You don't get anywhere by standing still" so I slowly start heading down the hallway.

That's when I noticed I wasn't alone. Someone was following me. I start moving faster and they match my every move. Before I know it, I'm at a full sprint running down the hallway of the dungeon. I keep trying to remember how I got inot this situation in the first place. Then I remember the cat scared me this morning. I have to remember to punish that cat when I get home...if I ever get home.

That's when the hallway ran out. The footsteps behind me slow down but they are still approaching. The laughter starts again. I take a quick look around to assess my options and in the darkness I see....
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:39 pm

well, nothing since it is dark.

I do "sense" an opening...off to my right. I slither that way along the wall, the footsteps getting closer and closer. I step inside to find another hallway, pitch black. I walk along, feeling my way along the wall. I notice that the wall is completly smooth, not made of brick like the other one. The floor is sloping up.

I see a faint glow at the top of the hall, like light under a door.

It IS a door! and there is light! I speed up.

the door handle turns easily in my hand and i break through into bright sunshine!

When my eyes finally adjust, I realize that this isn't the same place I left. It's different. Strange. Almost....
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:33 am

like munchkin land...but different. Nah...but not familiar either.

"Toto, we ain't in Kansas no more!" I say to myself softly.

I stand for a few moments in the bright sunshine, getting my bearings. A strange odor is on the breeze...fresh, sweet, and kinda pungent at the same time. I follow my nose and see where it is coming from.

The door closes with a click, I turn to see where I came from and notice that the door is in the side of a small hill. I walk to the top. The smell is coming from my right some where...I can see a small plume of smoke rising over the trees. I am in a small clearing in a forrest...Where the hell the forest came from I dont know. All very confusing. Birds flit by, butterflies float from flower to flower and i can hear the buzzing of insects. I decide to look for civilization...and something to eat! I head toward the smoke and the wonderful smell...
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 am

This place is almost like what you would imagine paradise to be...so immediately I think something is up. Well, ok, the fact that this day has turned into the strangest day of my life and I have no idea where I am or how I got here makes me think something is up too. It's almost like a terrible dream except for the fact that I would have scared myself awake half a dozen times by now.

I keep walking and I suddenly realize how extremely hungry I am. I'm getting closer to the smoke and the wonderful aroma when I stop beside a small stream to take a drink. The water is crystal clear here so I think drinking from a stream must be ok. I crouch by the stream and reach down to cup some of the beautifully clear water into my hands when...
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:59 pm

I hear a rustling behind me. Given how my day has gone so far, i jump up and spin around all ready to kick some butt! I find myself face to face with a small furry creature with big doe eyes. I catch my breath.

"What are you doing here?" it asks me, in a high squeeky voice.

"Getting a drink. Who or What are you? and where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUP STORYTELLING   GROUP STORYTELLING - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GROUP STORYTELLING
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Family Fun :: Games-
Jump to: