True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
As they Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
As they Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
As they Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
As they Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
As they Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
As they Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
As they Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
As they Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
As they Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

As they

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaoshanzi
New Friend

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-06-22

As they Empty
PostSubject: As they   As they Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm

“His feet itch!” grumbled Calcifer. There was a fog down in Porthaven., Calcifer was low among his logs, moving uneasily this way and that to avoid drips in the chimney. “How does he think I feel, stuck in a damp grate like this?”
“Then you’ll have to give me hint at least about how to break you contract,” Sophie said, shaking out he gray-and-scarlet suit. “Goodness, you’re a fine suit, even if you a bit worn! Built to pull in the girls, aren’t you?”

“I have given you hint!” Calcifer fizzed.
“Then you’ll have to give it to me again. I didn’t catch it,” Sophie said as she laid the suit down and hobbled to the door.
“If I give you a hint and tell you it’s a hint, it will be information, and I’m not allowed to give that,” Calcifer said. “Where are you going?”
“To do something I didn’t dare do until they were both out,” Sophie said. She twisted the square knob over the door until the black blob pointed downward. Then she opened the door.
There was nothing outside. It was neither black, nor gray, nor white. It was not think, or transparent. It did not move. It had no smell and no feel. When Sophie put a very cautious finger out into it, it was neither hot nor cold. It felt of nothing. It seemed utterly and completely nothing.
“What is this?” she asked Calcifer.
Calcifer was as interested as Sophie. His blue face was leaning right out of the grate to see the door. He had forgotten the fog. “I don’t know,” he whispered. “I only maintain it. All I know is that it’s on the side of the castle that no one can walk around. It feels quite far away.”
Back to top Go down
https://www.gametradeeasy.com/runescape/gold/runescape_en.html

As they
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Family Fun :: More Everyday Life-
Jump to: