True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
been Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
been Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
been Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
been Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
been Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
been Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
been Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
been Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
been Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

been

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaoshanzi
New Friend

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-06-22

been Empty
PostSubject: been   been Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm

“But I’m not calm about it, if that’s what you think!” Michael said. “If you knew the trouble we’ve had because Howl will keep falling in love like this! We’ve had lawsuits, and suitors with swords, and mothers with rolling pins, and fathers and uncles with cudgels. And aunts. Aunts are terrible. They go for you with hatpins. But the worst is when the girl herself finds out where Howl lives and turns up at the door, crying and miserable. Howl goes out through the back door and Calcifer and I have to deal with them all.”

“I hate the unhappy ones,” Calcifer said. “They drip on me. I’d rather have them angry.”
“Now let’s get this straight,” Sophie said, clenching her fists knobbily in red satin. “What does Howl do to these poor females? I was told he ate their hearts and took their souls away.”
Michael laughed uncomfortably. “Then you must come from Market Chipping. Howl sent me down there to blacken his name when we first set up the castle. I-er-I said that sort of thing. It’s what aunts usually say. It’s only true in a manner of speaking.”
“Howl’s very fickle,” said Calcifer. “He’s only interested until the girl falls in love with him. Then he can’t be bothered with her.”
“But he can’t rest until he’s made her love him,” Michael said eagerly. “You can’t get any sense out of him until he has. I always look forward to the time when the girl falls for him. Things get better then.”
“Until they track him down,” said Calcifer.
“You’d think he’d have the sense to give them a false name,” Sophie said scornfully. The scorn was to hide the fact that she was feeling somewhat foolish.
“Oh, he always does,” Michael said. “He loves giving false names and posing as things. He does it even when he’s not courting girls. Haven’t you noticed that he’s Sorcerer Jenkin in Porthaven, and Wizard Pendragon in Kingsbury, as well as Horrible Howl in the castle?”
Back to top Go down
https://www.gametradeeasy.com/runescape/gold/runescape_en.html

been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Family Fun :: More Everyday Life-
Jump to: