True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Welcome to the Forums

Go down 
+10
tatteredtoo
Erin O.
mOrT
lholcomb
Jackie
pinky
Jessica
Justthatgirl101
Krista
Octobermomma
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Welcome to the Forums Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:18 am

Hi everyone! I am creating this forum so that a group of friends (mainly mine) who have helped each other through very difficult circumstances in life can stay in touch with each other. I also wanted my friends to be able to discuss anything they'd like to discuss freely. Now, as with any friendship, there will be times when we disagree or don't see eye to eye, as well as times when we misunderstand each other. When these times occur, we must agree to remain mature and friendly while we work through our differences.

This forum is not for debate - but for discussion. I wanted to be a part of a place where I felt safe to share my thoughts and feelings and have conversations with my friends about things that matter to us - whatever those things might be. Topics on these boards will range through religion, marriage, health, family, vacations, jokes, foolishness, and just about anything else you can think of.

While this board was started with a select group of friends in mind, I am keeping it open to the public so that if other people need this same sort of friendship and acceptance, they will have a place to come as well.

Now, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and start chatting.

~Kelly queen
Back to top Go down
https://truefriends.rpg-board.net
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Who I am   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:55 am

Hi everyone! This is going to be covering old ground for some of you but here goes.

My name is Kelly. I live in WV. I am the proud mother to Noah, Jacob, and Elijah. DH (Andrew) and I have been married 10 1/2 years. We have angels in Heaven that we miss dearly and would love to hold. I have suffered through severe HG through all of my pregnancies.

We have a dog (Pomeranian named Smoke) and he's sweet but dumb at times.

I am very active in many hobbies including web design, marketing, crocheting, knitting, singing, playing the piano, and reading.

I am a substitute teacher looking for a full time teaching position.

I am passionate about everything I do. I have a goofy sense of humor. I want everything to be fair. I am very strong in my faith. I'm honest and a good listener.

If you need anything, let me know and I'll do my best to help out.
Back to top Go down
Krista
Buddy
Krista

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi, I'm Krista. I am the proud mother of John who is graduating high school with HONORS next weekend and of course, little Kacey Lee who is now 16 months and a pain in the neck Wink & I'm happily married to a hunk of man meat named Jim. I am a Passion Parties consultant, I work with my husband and I am trying to get a decent job with benifits at the moment. I have 2 bags of fur we call Sammy and Buddy, they are supposed to be Golden Retrievers but pretty much they are speed bumps for Kacey. I'm 35 yrs old and I feel like I'm 65. I am a comedian at heart but I'm an old gentle soul underneath. I'm what people describe as a free spirit but what they don't know is there is nothing free about me...they just haven't gotten my bill yet. I am really glad this site is here, I was already starting to have anxiety missing my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://kristag.yourpassionconsultant.com/
Justthatgirl101
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
Justthatgirl101

Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Yay!! I can stop having panic attacks now! My ppl are here!! Very Happy

I'm Carrie, mom to 3 great kids; Max is 8 and has Asperger's Syndrome, so you'll see lots of reference to that in my posts, Rachel is 6, and Thomas is 6 mos. Life is going very well for me right now, I have a good husband and good kids, cna't complain. Smile

sunny
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

Number of posts : 1933
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Hello! I am Jessica and proud mommy to three beautiful boys and happily married to William. I am a stay at home mom (SAHM) now with no plans of returning to the workforce. My oldest son is turning 14 in July and is every bit a typical male teen. clown Preston is my next oldest and recently turned 3 and diagnosed with autism. My baby, Conner, is turning one in a matter of weeks. Crying or Very sad I am happy to see him growing up but sad at the same time. He is my last baby so it would be nice if he would slow down. Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinky
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
pinky

Number of posts : 1487

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi, my name is Jessica but I am better known as Pinky, lol. I have been married for 6 years and we have 5 kids with #6 on the way. Hailey is 9, Dominic is 7, Isaiah and Malachi are 5, William is 18 mo., and the baby is due October 12. Dominic is my stepson that we have custody of and I am trying to adopt. I recently moved to NC after living in PA for 4 years. Before that, I was born and raised in MD.
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Buddy
Jackie

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Hi! My name is Jackie. I have an 18 mo son named Jared and a 7 yo step-dtr named Caitlin. My boyfriend's name is Dave, and we just bought a house! WE are currently remodeling it as we speak. Evil or Very Mad Heck, I dont' know what to say. Ya'll already know my crazy ass!
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:34 am

Hi I'm Lora. I have been married to Bryan (who you will soon now as Mort because I am forcing him to join, lol) for 8 years this December. I have two kids, Arthur who is 6 and full of energy and Victoria Rose who is 17 months and is a spit fire and very much set in her ways. I never knew that babies could come out the womb with "ways", but she did. lol! We live with my MIL which goes good most of the time. We have our issues now and then, but nothing too serious. In the house we have MIL's dog, and 2 cats (and one cat who just ran away and never came back happen recently). I want to get another older black cat (I really like either totally black cats or totally white cats), but have met resistance from all but Victoria and Arthur.

I am disabled and therefore stay at home with the kids. It can be very challenging at times. My hobbies are MANY varied, reading, writing (on occasion), computer games (that counts right Question ), cross stitching, crocheting, knitting, sewing, making bags to sell off my website, photography, learning about other religions and I love doing research (I'm weird like that) and more that I can't think of at the moment. I am a registered nurse and truly am a nurse in every sense of the word.

To that's me in a nutshell: loving, supporting, creative, patient (I live with my MIL remember), and most of all CRAZY. geek .
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:27 pm

I am here. Y'all can stop your whining and bitching. your adulations have been heard. For those who don't know (or have been hitting the Parrot Bay a little too hard recently) I am mOrT, I am currently in enduntured servitude to Lora and have been for the past 7+ years and hopefully for many more. I am genetic donor to Arthur and Victoria. I work with developmentally delayed individuals. Not just the staff, the residents too.

geek king jocolor lol!
Back to top Go down
Erin O.
Buddy
Erin O.

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:08 pm

I FOUND YA'LL. Ya'll should've known you couldn't hide for long. HAHAHAHA!!!! OK OK an intro...

I'm Erin. Mommy to Stephen (3 years old) and Mason (10 months old). Married to Lee (USMC and now a Correctional Officer). And I am a SAHM. I have great family and love to spend time with them. I love to hang out with my friends also and just generally love to have a good time. Anything else ya'll want to know about me feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Buddy
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:06 am

Mort! How I've missed you so!!!!!! I love you Now, if you think I am going to take the time to type your name like that, you are sadly mistaken!!!!!!! alien
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:13 pm

Jackie he wanted to change his name altogether! I forbid it! So he had to be "rebellious" lol!
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:24 pm

pfffftttt! he coulda changed it but we'd still call him mort
Back to top Go down
Jackie
Buddy
Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:35 pm

Yeah! What Kelly said!!!!!! geek

BTW I am totally lovin' these new smilies! It's great not having to worry about making people puke with our stuff!
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:37 pm

hahahaha...there is a sense of freedom about this place isn't there

and so many smilies to pick from...what's a girl to do?? bounce
Back to top Go down
tatteredtoo
New Friend
tatteredtoo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:01 pm

Guess I'd better introduce myself, too. :")

I'm Tina! I knew Kelly back on the HER forums... before I stopped frequenting there, anyway. :-P Hard times...
Anyway, Kelly invited me here, and I haven't talked with her in FOREVER so HI KELLY!!! I've missed you, too!

I'm 22 *gasp!* I know, a youngin. *LoL* I'm married to Bruce, who will be turning OLD on the 12th. Haha! Just kiddin. Wink
I have two little boys, Troy, who will be turning 4 on the 7th and Hunter who is 2 1/2 (3 in November!). They are my angels!!! (When they're sleeping, that is. Ha!) I'm a stay at home mom, but I'm also a full-time Graphic Arts Student, due to graduate this November. I love it! Oh, we live in Taylorsville, Utah. Smile That's it, I guess!

Nice to meet you all...

Now, I must bookmark this site so I can remember to come back and visit!
Back to top Go down
http://tatteredtoo.multiply.com
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:24 pm

welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!

ok....now that you are here...help us get more people here and post like mad!! I know you have it in you! Wink
Back to top Go down
pinky
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
pinky

Number of posts : 1487

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Hey Tina! I was jesspinky1 at HER. I have missed you! I must say that I LOVE your haircut! Please come here often!
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 pm

HI TINA!!!!! I wondered what you have been up to! I was peanut at HER.
Back to top Go down
tatteredtoo
New Friend
tatteredtoo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:31 am

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome! I have family visiting this week, so it's been kinda hectic here. :-P Birthday party for my big lil' guy tomorrow! Wuhwho! Hope you guys are well and I'll try to check in again soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tatteredtoo.multiply.com
mOrT
best friend

Number of posts : 631

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:39 am

Howdy!
Back to top Go down
proudmommy
Buddy

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:51 am

What to tell... I'm Elizabeth or Brooke, will go by both, perfer Brooke though. I'm the proud mommy of Gabbriela who just turned one!! I can't believe it still! I have 4 angels in heaven. I'm currently not working while I deal with all the issues that I have going on in my life right now. I guess that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

Number of posts : 1933
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:08 am

BROOKE!!!!! Welcome and we've missed you!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am

hey Brooke!! jump in, you're not a stranger here!!
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey Brooke!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Forums   Welcome to the Forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: