True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Tell us something surprising

Go down 
+2
pinky
Octobermomma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

Number of posts : 1753
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Tell us something surprising Empty
PostSubject: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:14 am

Tell us something surprising about yourself that we might nto already know.
Back to top Go down
https://truefriends.rpg-board.net
pinky
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
pinky

Number of posts : 1487
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:43 pm

ummmm, hmmm, weeeell, lol

I never wanted kids. Yup, its true, but now I will have 6. I guess I changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Justthatgirl101
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
Justthatgirl101

Number of posts : 1423

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:25 pm

I used to have "the girls" pierced.
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:20 pm

Justthatgirl101 wrote:
I used to have "the girls" pierced.

affraid

I was sooooooo not expecting that.....
Back to top Go down
Justthatgirl101
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
Justthatgirl101

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:37 pm

Let me tell ya, it ain't at all exciting. Stupid move, highly depressed, and a decision made after a night of too much booze. (Further stupid decision making.)

I now leak from the right breast because when I took them out 6 mos later, that one didn't close up. As a nursing mom, you know how hard it is to avoid leaks during let-down. I LEAK ANYWAY.

Stupid, idiotic idea.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

Number of posts : 1933
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:33 pm

I used to have my belly button pierced. Sadly dh had to take it out for me (I just couldn't do it) because I was allergic to the ring! I really did hate having it removed.
Back to top Go down
Justthatgirl101
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
Justthatgirl101

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 am

I've had my belly button pierced, too.
Back to top Go down
pinky
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
pinky

Number of posts : 1487

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:41 am

I had my eyebrow pierced. I loved it. I had to take it out because I did housekeeping for the hotel the Ravens stay at for spring training and I guess they wanted to impress them. If I lose all the weight after the baby, my reward will be a belly button ring.
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:44 pm

I sang a duet with Mel Torme at the White House.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:49 pm

How old were you, Mort?
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 pm

I have a belly button ring and two tattoos...not shocking...I know...I'm thinking about getting another tattoo....
Back to top Go down
Justthatgirl101
Holiday Inn Psychiatrist
Justthatgirl101

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:08 pm

ok, that is shocking to me. lol
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Kelly, you go girl!

Jessica, I was 20....
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:30 am

Kelly! Ok, now I really gotta know, what are they and where? If I wasn't so darn afraid of needles I would have a tat now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:32 am

Mort, that is awesome! And for it to have not been all that long ago! WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Octobermomma
Admin
Octobermomma

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:00 am

I have a tat of Simba on my right, lower hip and one on my left ankle that is a small, black, tribal with flowers.

I'd like to get a dragon on my arm but it would be hard to hide and I feel odd enough when students ask me about the one on my ankle. So, my second option is to get one on my lower back...but if I'm going to spend the $$ on it, I'd like to be able to see it....
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 am

Thought about going on your chest? Able to keep covered under regular "school" clothes (couldn't resist), but you would still be able to see it.

My cousin got one just above her breast area and said the pain was nothing compared to when she got it on her lower back. I asked her because the tissue is softer in that area for us ladies. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:09 am

Kelly, cool! I have always wanted a tat...seriously IDK what to get though. I am torn between a caduceus on my arm or a cross and bluebird over my heart.....(old sailors superstition about not drowning with a bluebird over your heart.)

Jessica, our college choir was chosen to sing at the White House one christmas. In the "waiting room" where we got to sign the official guest book (that goes into the national archives for posterity) I ran into Mel Torme...literally. For those who don't know, he was a great Jazz singer and composer. I asked for his autograph...on my tuition bill...and told him how much I liked his work. he asked my favorite piece of his and I replied "the Christmas Song." So he and I serenaded the group with a duet of...'Chestnuts roasting over an open fire..." and that is how it happened.

Almost got to meet Hillary on the same trip....
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Mort, I'm partial to the cross and bluebird.

See, now I knew there was another reason to go to college. So many experiences can be had (besides the obvious of getting educated). Wink That is awesome! Great story you will be able to share with your grandkids, too! I love those kinds of stories (memories)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 am

I did a strip tease on a school bus! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 am

Please tell me you were in college and on a road trip! LOL
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:49 am

Nope. I was in third grade and it wasn't quite a strip tease. Another girl and I decided to change our clothes on the bus (under our coats), and she changed. Well apparently I gave to much of a good show because the kid across the isle yelled up to my sister, "Shannine, your sister is stripping and she's down to her slip!". The bus driver pulled the entire bus over and came back to yell at me, course she first had to order all the boys who were rushing back into their seats.

Apparently I gave a better show than the other girl Laughing
Back to top Go down
mOrT
best friend

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 am

Slut! Laughing

just kidding honey....
Back to top Go down
lholcomb
Awesome Ally
lholcomb

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:19 am

So that's why you stayed with me after meeting my family!

My family takes GREAT pleasure in telling every new person in the family about that, so I have adopted the attitude of, "well I must have given a hell of a good show if they didn't even notice that the other girl had changed first" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Awesome Ally

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:39 am

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us something surprising   Tell us something surprising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us something surprising
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: